For those who prefer a steeled edge, the SteelPro® 470 is a revolutionary breakthrough! You can be a professional at steeling in just seconds, (or spend years learning to use a butcher's steel). The Chef'sChoice SteelPro® 470:
- Results in incredibly sharp knives .
- Super-hardened minature stees use a non-abrasive process to develop uniform, ultra-sharp micro-serrations along the entire edge—that cut better
- Much easier to use than conventional steels—precise angle guides make steeling easy
- Delivers an edge that is superior to conventional steels as it maintains the edge geometry, and does not round-off the edge
- Edge needs to be steeled less often, extending the life of the knife
- Miniature steels are adjustable to expose fresh surfaces to the knife face
- Safer to use than conventional steels
- Washable; can be rinsed in the sink
- Safe for all quality knives
- Made in the U.S.A.
Product Features Shown In Red:
See “Edge Type” for sharpener capabilities and “Knife Guide” for recommended knives.
|15 Degree Edge|
|20 Degree Edge|
|15 and 20 Degrees|