Chef'sChoice Diamond Hone Sharpener for 15° Knives Model 315XV
The 315XV applies a superbly sharp 15°XV™ edge for effortless cutting:
- 2-stages: combines the strength of the double-bevel edge with the flawless, ultra-sharp 5°XV™ edge technology
- Ideal for sharpening contemporary double-bevel and traditional single-bevel Asian style knives
- Advanced spring knife guides for accurate control of the sharpening angle and ease of use
- 100% diamond abrasives and advanced flexible stropping/polishing disks
- For sharpening both straight edge and serrated blades
- The 315XV is our new, budget-friendly 2-Stage edition of the critically-acclaimed 3-Stage 15 XV
|Number of Sharpening Stages:||2|
|Abrasive:||100% diamond abrasives and flexible stropping|
|Sharpens both fine edge and serrated knives:||Yes|
|Resulting Edge Angle:||15 degree|
|Single-sided Knife Sharpening:||Yes|
|Time Required to Sharpen:||Approximately 1 minute for first time sharpening. Resharpening is approximately 10 seconds.|
|Product Weight & Dimensions:|
|Origin:||Made in the USA with US and Globally Sourced Material|
|UL or ETL and Canadian Approved.||ETL/approved for Canada|
The Chef'sChoice® Diamond Hone® Sharpener 315XV™ edge is incredibly sharp; and the ultimate edge for effortless cutting. This innovative two-stage sharpener combines the strength and durability of the double-bevel edge with our flawless ultra-sharp 15 degree edge technology. Easily convert traditional 20 degree factory edges of European and American household knives into the high performance 15 degree edge.
The 315XV™ sharpens both fine edge and serrated blades and is ideal for sharpening contemporary double bevel and traditional single bevel Asian style knives as well as contemporary 15 degree European/American style cutlery. This unique sharpener features advanced spring guides for ease of use and accurate control of the sharpening angle.
Using 100% diamond abrasives for sharpening and honing, it's guaranteed to never detemper edges. Our advanced flexible stropping/polishing disks create super sharp, microscopically flawless polished edges. Totally safe for all quality knives. Designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.