EdgeCraft Model E270 3-Stage Hybrid Knife Sharpener, Gray
- Our 3-stage hybrid knife sharpener combines electric and manual sharpening stages, bringing a razor-sharp edge to your knives
- This hybrid sharpener brings an ultra-sharp edge to most 20-degree knives, making most cutting jobs easier and faster
- Our proprietary diamond abrasives utilize diamonds, the world’s hardest natural substance, to sharpen your knives quicker, easier, and more effectively
- The three distinct facets are set at different angles, creating a long-lasting, triple-bevel edge
- Achieve a polished edge with a micro-serrated finish using specialized abrasives in the final stage
- Precision angle control ensures accurate sharpening throughout the entire edge of the knife
- This 3-stage sharpener is ideal for most straight-edge and serrated knives, serving a wide range of needs from making traps to cutting rope
|Number of Sharpening Stages:||3|
|Abrasive:||100% diamond abrasives|
|Sharpens both fine edge and serrated knives:||Yes|
|Resulting Edge Angle:||20 degree|
|Single-sided Knife Sharpening:||No|
|Time Required to Sharpen:||Less than 2 minutes for first time sharpening and resharpening|
|Technology:||Crisscross® sharpening technology|
|Product Weight & Dimensions:|
|Origin:||Made in the USA with US and Globally Sourced Material|
Our 3-stage hybrid sharpener combines electric and manual stages to provide the ideal solution for maintaining your 20-degree class knives. Our patented abrasives utilize 100% diamonds, the hardest natural substance known to man, to achieve a sharper edge faster than other sharpeners. Three distinct facets are set at different angles, leading to a longer-lasting, ultra-sharp edge.
The first stage uses medium abrasives to sharpen straight-edge knives. The second stage uses finer abrasives to hone the edge of your straight-edge knife. Finally, the third stage uses specialized abrasives to create a polished edge with a micro-serrated finish on your straight-edge or serrated knives. Precision angle control allows for accurate sharpening throughout the entire length of the blade. This hybrid sharpener works with straight-edge and serrated knives, keeping you prepared for any outdoor task.
WHY YOU NEED A KNIFE SHARPENER – Over time and with repeated use, your knife’s edge can dull significantly, making even the simplest tasks needlessly difficult. By sharpening your knife regularly and maintaining it properly, you’ll find improved overall performance and safety in every task from cutting wood to making traps and more.
HOW DO KNIFE SHARPENERS WORK? – Superior sharpening systems use a coarse abrasive to sharpen the knife’s edge and a finer abrasive to achieve a polished finish.