EdgeCraft Model E317 2-Stage Professional Electric Knife Sharpener, Gray
- Our unique 2-stage electric sharpener applies a razor-sharp edge to most 20-degree knives
- This sharpener utilizes our proprietary diamond abrasives, made from the hardest natural substance known to man, to sharpen knives’ edges easier and faster
- The two distinct facets are set at different angles to form a long lasting, double-bevel edge
- Patented stropping disks deliver an unmatched polished knife edge during the finishing stage
- Precision angle guides ensure accurate sharpening throughout the length of the knife, eliminating guesswork and reducing the time you spend sharpening
- Wide sharpening slots are perfect for accommodating a wide range of outdoor knives, including survival knives, pocketknives, hunting knives, and more
- This sharpener is ideal for most straight-edge and serrated knives, helping you with a variety of tasks from cutting rope, making traps, and more
|Number of Sharpening Stages:||2|
|Abrasive:||100% diamond abrasives and flexible stropping|
|Sharpens both fine edge and serrated knives:||Yes|
|Resulting Edge Angle:||20 degree|
|Honing/Polishing Stage:||Yes-uses strop|
|Single-sided Knife Sharpening:||Yes|
|Time Required to Sharpen:||Approximately 1.5 minutes for first time sharpening. Resharpening is approximately 10 seconds.|
|Product Weight & Dimensions:|
|Origin:||Made in the USA with US and Globally Sourced Material|
|UL or ETL and Canadian Approved:||ETL/approved for Canada|
Our E317 professional 2-stage electric knife sharpener is the ideal sharpener for 20-degree class knives. Our patented abrasives achieve a sharp edge faster and easier than traditional sharpeners by using 100% diamonds, the hardest natural substance on Earth. Experience improved cutting performance with two distinct facets set at different angles to create a long lasting, sharp edge.
The first stage sharpens straight-edge knives with a medium abrasive, while the second stage uses our patented stropping discs to create an unmatched polished finish. Precision angle guides ensure superior sharpening from bolster to tip and eliminate any guesswork. The wide sharpening slots can accommodate a variety of 20-degree straight-edge and serrated knives.
WHY YOU NEED A KNIFE SHARPENER – Over time and with repeated use, your knife’s edge can dull significantly, making even the simplest tasks needlessly difficult. By sharpening your knife regularly and maintaining it properly, you’ll find improved overall performance and safety in every task from cutting wood to making traps to skinning animals and more.
HOW DO KNIFE SHARPENERS WORK? – Superior sharpening systems use a coarse abrasive to sharpen the knife’s edge and a finer abrasive to achieve a polished finish.
Download ManualDownload the manual
Utilizing the hardest natural substance on earth, our patented diamond abrasives sharpen edges faster and easier.
Applies a traditional 20 ° knife edge for everyday cutting and slicing.
Ensures accurate sharpening throughout the entire edge and eliminates any guesswork.
Wide sharpening slots accommodate a wide range of outdoor knives.
First stage sharpens straight edge knives using 100% diamond abrasives.
Second stage uses patented stropping disks to create an unparalleled polished edge.