Chef’s Choice Model 4643 AngleSelect Professional Manual Knife Sharpener, Silver/Black
- ANGLESELECT – Applies a traditional 20° edge or a finer 15° edge for precision slicing
- DIAMOND ABRASIVES– Utilizing the hardest natural substance on earth, our proprietary diamond abrasives sharpen edges faster and easier
- DIZOR ENGINEERED– 2 distinct facets set at different angles that form a longer lasting, arch-shaped edge
- CRISSCROSS – Specialized abrasives create a polished edge with a micro-serrated finish
- PRECISION ANGLE CONTROL - Ensures accurate sharpening throughout the entire blade length
- SOFT TOUCH HANDLE - Ergonomic handle designed for right or left-handed use
- SHARPENS MOST KNIVES – Sharpens straight edge and serrated knives
|Number of Sharpening Stages:||3|
|Abrasive:||100% Diamond Abrasives|
|Sharpens both fine edge and serrated knives:||yes|
|Resulting Edge Angle:||15 and 20 degree|
|Sharpening Technology:||Crisscross® sharpening technology|
|Handle Style:||Soft touch handle for an easy and secure grip|
|Product Weight & Dimensions:|
|Length:||9 1/4 inches|
|Height:||2 1/16 inches|
|Origin:||Made in the USA with US and Globally Sourced Material|
The Chef’s Choice 4643 AngleSelect professional manual sharpener is the ideal solution for both 15 and 20-degree class knives. Using 100% diamonds, the hardest natural substance on earth, our patented abrasives sharpen edges faster and easier. This sharpener improves cutting performance by creating 2 distinct facets set at different angles to form a sharp, longer lasting, arch-shaped edge. The first stage sharpens 15° straight edge knives, while the second stage sharpens 20° straight edge knives. In the final stage, specialized diamond abrasives create a polished finish to both 15 and 20-degree knives. Precision angle control ensures accurate sharpening throughout the entire blade length. This unit is designed to work with both straight-edge and serrated knives.
WHY YOU NEED A KNIFE SHARPENER – Over time, a knife’s edge dulls under the stress of cutting. The overall performance can be significantly improved if sharpened and maintained correctly.
HOW DO KNIFE SHARPENERS WORK – Good sharpening systems shape the knife edge with a coarse abrasive and polish with a finer abrasive.
Download the Manual-English French Dutch
Download the Manual-English French Spanish
Download the Manual-English German Italian
Download the Manual-English Finnish
Utilizing the hardest natural substance on earth, our patented diamond abrasives sharpen edges faster and easier.
Applies a traditional 20° edge or a finer 15° edge for precision slicing.
Ensures accurate sharpening throughout the entire blade length.
Creates a 15° arch-shaped edge using diamond abrasives.
Creates a 20° arch- shaped edge using diamond abrasives.
Specialized diamond abrasives create a polished edge with a micro-serrated finish.