Chef'sChoice Hybrid Knife Sharpener for 20-Degree Knives, G202, White
- Hybrid technology combines both electric and manual sharpening stages
- 2-stage hybrid sharpener applies a sharp edge to most 20-degree knives
- Utilizing diamonds, the hardest natural substance on earth, our proprietary abrasives sharpen edges faster and easier
- 2 distinct facets set at different angles that form a longer lasting, arch-shaped edge
- Precision angle control ensures accurate sharpening throughout the entire edge
- Sharpens most straight edge and serrated knives
|Number of Sharpening Stages:||2|
|Abrasive:||100% diamond abrasives|
|Resulting Edge Angle:||20 degree|
|Single-sided Knife Sharpening:||Yes|
|Sharpens both straight edge and serrated knives:||Yes|
|Product Weight & Dimensions:|
|Origin:||Made in the USA with US and Globally Sourced Material|
Combining both electric and manual stages, this 2 stage hybrid sharpener is the ideal solution for improved cutting performance on 20 degree class knives. Using 100 percent diamonds, the hardest natural substance on earth, our patented abrasives sharpen faster and easier to create a longer lasting edge. In the final stage, ultra-fine abrasives deliver a polished finish. Precision angle control ensures accurate sharpening throughout the entire blade length. This unit is designed to work with both straight edge and serrated knives.
WHY YOU NEED A KNIFE SHARPENER – Over time, a knife’s edge dulls under the stress of cutting. The overall performance can be significantly improved if sharpened and maintained correctly.
HOW DO KNIFE SHARPENERS WORK – Good sharpening systems shape the knife edge with a coarse abrasive and polish with a finer abrasive.