Personal Breakfast Quiches for the PetitePie Maker
Prep: 5 mins
Cook: 10 mins
Makes eight pies.
1 package of pie dough or use your own favorite recipe
2/3 cup milk
4 large eggs
4 tsp. dijon mustard
Salt and pepper
1 cup diced ham
1 cup finely shredded cheese (Swiss is preferred)
¼ cup slice scallions
¼ cup diced green and red peppers
1. Preheat pie maker. When the green light comes on, the unit is at the proper baking temperature. While the pie maker is heating, let your homemade or pre-made pie dough come to room temperature and make filling.
2. Roll out pie dough. Use the PetitePie™ pastry cutter to cut 4 large rounds of dough from each sheet of pre-made dough. Save dough scraps and re-roll for additional pies if desired.
3. Whisk together the milk, eggs, salt and pepper, and mustard. Stir in scallions and peppers.
4. Place the large circle of pie dough into pie maker mold. Using the pusher, gently form the dough into the well. Repeat process with the remaining large circles. Sprinkle the bottom with ham and fill the pie 2/3 of the way with egg mixture, then sprinkle with cheese.
5. Close lid and bake pies for about 10 minutes. If the crusts are not done, continue baking to desired color.
6. To remove pies, use a fork to slightly lift the edge of the pie. Slide small spatula under the bottom of the pie, lift out and transfer to a cooling rack. Repeat the process to use the remaining dough and filling. Adjust the cooking time as necessary.
* Many trademarked products are available and can be used in the PetitePie™ Maker including pre-made mixes and dough such as General Mills Bisquick®, Pillsbury Hungry Jack® Biscuits, and Pillsbury® pre-made Pie Crusts.
- Andres Baez