Summer Zucchini on the Grill
Prep: 5 mins
Cook: 10 mins
1 medium green zucchini
1 medium yellow zucchini
salt free all purpose seasoning, such as Mrs. Dash
1. Preheat the Chef'sChoice Cast Iron Professional Indoor Electric Grill Model 880 on setting 9, per the instructions
2. Slice the zucchini at a diagonal into 1/2 inch slices
3. Drizzle both sides of the slices with Olive Oil. Sprinkle with sea salt.
4. Let the zucchini sit for 10 minutes while the grill is preheating at setting 9.
5. Place the slices on the grill. Lightly sprinkle zucchini with the all purpose salt free seasoning.
6. Cook undisturbed for 4 minutes. Turn slices over.
7. Lightly sprinkle the second side with the all purpose salt free seasoning.
8. Grill for an additional 3 minutes. Cooking times may vary depending on the size of the slices.
9. When cooked, plate the zucchini by alternating the yellow and green slices.
- Chef's Choice Admin